British Empire Cheese Show 2016: OKA wins big!
Agropur put in a strong showing at the 89th annual British Empire Cheese Show in Belleville, Ontario on November 3, harvesting an impressive crop of awards.
OKA did us proud again!
OKA L'Artisan and OKA L'Artisan Smoke both put in first place finishes in the firm cheese category.
Our other 1st places
- In the medium white cheddar, 3 to 6 months category: our medium cheddar
- In the flavoured soft cheese category: Chevalier Poivres
Our 2nd places
- In the goat milk cheese category: Chèvre Noir 1 year
- In the soft rind cheese (Brie and Camembert) category: Crème des Champs double cream Brie
- In the flavoured soft cheese category: Chevalier tomate basilic
The next Canadian Cheese Awards will be held in March 2017.
Good luck to us!